The Edmond ring features a Brushed Satin finish with an offset stripe of Rose Gold, Black sides & Rose Gold Inner band.
Suitable for both formal & everyday wear this ring will stay permanently polished - Guaranteed.
- Width: 8mm.
- Metal: Genuine Tungsten Carbide.
- Colour: Silver & 18K IP Rose Gold.
WHY BUY FROM US?
*FREE LIFETIME Warranties
*Registered NZ Jewellery Company
*Physical Showroom (Monday-Friday)
*30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
*Dedicated Customer Support Team
- Durable, Hard-wearing & Scratch Resistant.
Low Maintenance, Permanent Polish.
Genuine Forged Tungsten Carbide.
Comfort fit band - you'll forget you're even wearing it.
Solid, Weighty Feel (approx 19gms in Size 12).
Come try it on in our Christchurch Showroom to see & feel the quality. Buy with confidence - we offer FREE LIFETIME standard size exchanges until you get the perfect fit & FREE LIFETIME replacement of your ring if you manage to accidently break or damage it! All you have to cover is the return shipping fee.
*$399 'compare at' amount is what other NZ jewellers are selling the same or similar Tungsten Rings for - at the time of this items listing.
Our Tungsten Rings are expertly crafted from two materials: Tungsten & Carbide. When heated to extremes these elements combine to create the hardest Jewellery Metal known on Earth! If you need a Low Maintenance, Life-Proof yet Stylish Ring that will go the distance then look no further - nothing else compares to Tungsten Carbide!
Note: Tungsten rings cannot be resized once forged. In rare cases they can shatter if impact occurs with another hard surface. Fortunately you're covered in the case of accidental damage or breakage with our FREE LIFETIME Warranties.
- Tungsten Carbide is the second hardest thing on Earth - many times harder than Gold, Silver or Platinum. In fact, the only thing harder is a Diamond.
- It has a melting temperature of an impressive 2870 degrees celcius! In comparison Lava is only 1200 degrees celcius.
- Unlike Silver, Gold or any other precious metal ring - Tungsten never needs repolishing & will keep it's shine for Life.
- Tungsten Rings are easily removed in an emergency situation by tapping with a ball hammer or using a pair of vice grip pliers. You're actually much better off with a Tungsten ring on your finger than a Gold or Silver one as due to its extreme hardness Tungsten will not bend & crush your finger.
- Courier Delivery 1-3 days after payment confirms for sizes in stock.
- 14-28 workings days for out of stock sizes.
- Delivery Times may vary for addresses outside of New Zealand.
- Packaged securely inside a high quality, luxury ring box.
If you have a certain date you require your ring by please contact us to check for availability.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.